Motorcycle enthusiasts everywhere know that the keys to a great road trip are scenic views, eclectic roadside attractions and, most of all, a comfortable bed at the end of the day!
Eureka Springs Arkansas offers all of this and more. Listed by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Eureka Springs draws motorcycle enthusiasts from all of the country to come explore its winding roads, laid back atmosphere and a host of unusual shops, bars and eateries. Between Bentonville and Fayetteville, and only 65 miles from Branson, Eureka Springs is the perfect spot to truly explore the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
Areas of Interest for Motorcyclists
- Beaver Lake and Table Rock Lake areas
- Buffalo National River Park
- Boxley Valley and Ponca for Elk Watching in
Spring and Fall
- Scenic Hwy 23 (The Pig Trail) and Scenic Hwy 7
- Roaring River State Park for a unique experience to see a trout hatchery and an underground river.
- Pea Ridge National Military Park
- And of course all things Eureka Springs.
Click on the links below for downloadable MOTORCYCLE TOUR MAPS,
courtesy of Edelweiss Inn!
The Edelweiss Inn, centrally located on Highway 62 in Eureka Springs, caters to the motorcycle enthusiast who travels and loves to explore the beautiful countryside. Whether a weekend getaway or an extended stay, your hosts Cindy and Bryan will help you plan your riding routes through the majestic Ozark countryside. After your ride, relax in the Edelweiss Inn's outdoor gazebo hot tub, or on the large brand new deck in back. Restaurants, shopping and entertainment are also within easy walking distance from the Edelweiss Inn.
Arkansas' Greatest Motorcycle Rides
Discover the most scenic motorcycle rides in the country…from Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Take an exhilarating trip on winding roads alongside the wild, free flowing Buffalo National River
. Follow routes that cross Beaver Lake and the Little Golden Gate at Beaver Town or go deep into the Ozark Mountains to the valley where wild elk bugle and eagles soar overhead. Rest in some of the small but welcoming towns where American pride runs deep.
Eureka Springs, Arkansas is an Ozark Mountain town with many motorcycle events and is centrally located to the best motorcycle rides including the famous Pig Trail, Jasper Disaster or Dragon's Tail. Get free route maps, guides to great stops, and special deals just for bikers at EurekaSpringsMotorcycleRoutes.com
3 Steps to the Best Eureka Springs Road Trip
Get your FREE Ride Eureka Springs Motorcycle Guide
from Eureka Inn and discover the best motorcycle rides in the Ozarks around Eureka Springs.
Stay close to downtown. After riding all day, stretch your legs in downtown Eureka Springs. Discover downtown dining, shopping, spas, music and more.
: Choose a preferred hotel for motorcycle enthusiasts. Best Western Eureka Inn offers Ride Rewards
and is the official hotel for Harley-Davidson. Riders prefer Eureka Inn for these great features:
What to Look For – Motorcycle Lodging
- • A Pool - Cool off in a refreshing pool and enjoy Eureka Springs under the stars.
- • A Hot Tub - Soothe sore muscles and relax with friends around the hot tub.
- • A Place Close to Downtown – Off of Hwy. 62 at the entrance to historic downtown Eureka Springs; its where all the fun happens in the evenings.
- • Secure Parking - if possible, park right in front of your room. It doesn’t get more secure than that!
- • A Motorcycle Wash Station - A wash station complete with wipe towels makes getting ready for another day of riding quick and convenient.
- • Level Parking - safe and easy parking for your bike!
- • Complimentary Breakfast - this is a no brainer. Fuel up before you take off. Breakfast served onsite is convenient making it easy to get back on the road for another day of exploration.
- • See more features for this motorcycle friendly hotel...
Find all of this when you Book the Best Motorcycle Lodging
and discover discount rates for bikers on most dates throughout the year. Best Western Eureka Inn
in Eureka Springs has space to hang out with friends on site and plan the next day’s ride and offers ample parking for vehicles and trailers. Be sure to take advantage of Best Western Ride Rewards